Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Travmo's Top Ten Songs Aug. 16 to Aug. 22, 2010 (Vancouver Vacation & My Bday Week!)

I just realized that my dates are kind of off.  I guess even though I'm posting this week, the music is the songs I listened to last week.  So right now it's my birthday week, but I'm posting the songs of my Vancouver vacation.  Go figure!


1.  Katy Perry - Teenage Dream (W-1,H-1)

I thought this song would be on the charts sooner but it took it's time and then soared to the top spot.  Vancouver was playing it constantly!  Katy Perry is the girl of the summer.  Here is the lyric video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fj2HVYlD_4


2.  Enrique Iglesius featuring Pitbull - I Like It (W-3,H-1)



I dance and smile when this song comes on, every time!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9_n8jakvWU


3.  Nicki Minaj - Your Love (W-2,H-2)













VANCOUVER IS IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG!

4. Uffie featuring Pharrell - A.D.D. S.U.V. (W-1,H-4)
So I'm dancing in this club in Vancouver and this crazy song comes on and people come out of the woodwork and start dancing.  This guy was totally nice and showed me on his iphone the name of the song and the singers. Enjoy all you U.S.A. people!  Here is some hot Canadian music!  CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO!!!!

5.  Flo Rida featuring David Guetta - 
The Club Can't Handle Me (W-2,H-5)
The Canadians are going crazy for this song!

6.  Auburn featuring Lyaz - La La La (W-1, H-6)
I heard this song a couple weeks ago but it's getting heavy rotation in Canada.  A great song!

7.  Taio Cruz featuring Jennifer Lopez - Dynamite (Official Radio Rip Remix) (W-4, H-2)

An already huge Travmo chart topper now just got a splash of one of my favorite stars of the 2000s.  J.Lo remixes Dynamite. LOVE IT!

8.  Maroon 5 - Misery (W-1, H-1)
Typical Maroon 5 song...however, Typical Maroon 5 is also VERY GOOD!  LOVE THIS CATCHY SONG! Fun Video!

9. M.I.A. - XXXO W-2, H-8
This song got a resurgence on the chart based on the fantastic video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfbQ5mHWkOs&feature=related

10.  
Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg - California Gurls W-6, H-1
Had a great time dancing to this in Canada.  Here is a fun live  video of Katy performing on Germany's Next Top Model.  It must be a live show in Germany, like American Idol!

No comments:

Post a Comment